View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:44 AM   #15701
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
You don't remember hearing about the anecdote of Reid watching some Thursday night MACtion while putting in work at the training complex and seeing Kareem that way?

Also, Run is forgetting Reid drafted the elder Kelce to play guard in Philly.
I don't remember the story. It was a weird season. I looked at every running back predicted to go in the top 3 rounds because I really thought KC was going for Cook or McCaffery. I don't usually look up stuff predraft, but I've been damn accurate predicting future success of running backs and I thought KC would get one. I had abandoned hope of actually drafting a QB, even with the rumors.

I was really happy about Hunt. I actually liked him better than Fournette (looks like Larry Johnson to me, will struggle to break 4.0 YPC unless the OL dominates was my prediction, and it's held up well. Good top speed, A damn bulldozer and scary to tackle when he's rumbling fast, but takes too long to get going. That means negative plays and no gains. I like RB's who burst to top speed).

Hunt had a unique thing about him. GREAT balance. First guy almost never tackled him.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.