View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 04:01 PM   #571
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
It may have been mentioned before in the thread, but "Cannibal Holocaust" is a good flick. It was basically the first found footage horror movie. It was so realistic that the directors had to sign sworn affidavits that all the actors are still alive.
Was there a more recent version of that type of plot?

Someone showed me a movie about 10 years ago that seemed like a more recent version, maybe early 90s. Group of kids are lost in a jungle environment, ran into a native tribe, and the last scene is when the guy with the camera realizes that they are going to kill (eat?) him and the group, as they close in on him. That's all I remember, but for some reason none of the other ones I've looked at seem right.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.