View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 12:55 PM   #15297
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Well, those people don't know shit. And we tried explaining to those people that they don't know shit but they didn't listen.

Same way these "don't know shitters" hated on Mahomes' talent and didn't believe.

Now all of a sudden, "oh his game reminds me of Aaron Rodgers".

Like....bitches please. I was making those comparisons well over a year ago. Damn "don't know shitters". The comparison was OBVIOUS. Unless of course...you don't know shit.
I had a guy about 4-5 rows down yelling up at me during the Bills game about what an idiot I was for blaming Smith on missed targets. "What do you want to do, go to Mahomes and end up back in the 3-13 days with Cassel?!" It was literally the most mind-numbingly stupid thing I have ever heard in my life. Then he doubled down with standard "Smithisms" about how he never turns the ball over, blah blah blah.

That mother****er didn't say boo after Smith threw a terrible interception to end that game.

The number of people that aren't going to eat the shit they deserve to eat just frustrates the hell out of me. Those aggressively indignant one who sucks the peniss have no right to enjoy this, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.