View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #15275
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If Pat can keep his completion percentage high throwing that type of route, well, were gonna be tough to stop.
I've been thinking about this issue. If you're a DC, how do you scheme to stop this offense?

I only see two ways, you rush 3 or 4 and drop everybody else in some kind of mutated man/zone concept. Wally has been designing plays to beat those in his sleep for years.

Alternatively, you can blitz from everywhere. Steelers tried some of that with poor results since Mahomes made the read and got the ball out too fast for the rush to have effect.

I'm not sure how you scheme against these guys, to be honest.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.