View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #856
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
So, after our satellite went out for about the 4th time in a 6 week period, the wife had enough and asked(told?)me that she wanted to cancel DTV and go the cord cutting route. I thought "you know what? **** DTV. I'm sick of their shit". So we cancelled(no fees due to the amount of issues we've had with them recently). Like others have said, after 16 years as a customer, DTV made no effort to retain us.

So, we got Sling TV and an over the air antenna. I was all set to use the Red Zone channel while listening to Chiefs broadcasts over satellite radio, when a collegue at work offered me free reign of their college email sign in info. So, now I get all the sports programming that Sling offers that DTV didn't(i.e. SEC and PAC 12 networks)plus Sunday Ticket for $100. And I am done with the evil empire that is DTV. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Did you get Red Zone with the student package w/o having to buy Game Pass?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.