View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 05:41 PM   #15175
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I think the Steelers game is an example where the QB can overcome a chokejob by the coaches. That game looked like another Reid collapse, but Mahomes simply refused to let that game slip away. Meanwhile Big Ben was not able to match him on the 21 points in 2nd half.
I can understand how you might feel that way, Mr. DRM08, so allow me to do you the honor of disagreeing with you on this particular point in respect to this particular game.

Although I can't cite the exact place I heard it (I think it was one of last week's conference calls with Wally), but Wally said that he gave the offense over to Mahomes after the half.

In other words, he let Mahomes go with the spread and air it the hell out until we got the lead back and recovered our balance.

That, my friend, is good damn coaching from a guy who wants to pocket the win and is willing to take the necessary risks to do so.

This is a different animal that we're used to seeing and old narratives don't work as well as they used to.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.