View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 11:34 AM   #15105
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
He mentioned all of that plus ownership stability, the Hunt family specifically, and community involvement.

Apparently, the Mahomes and Steinberg are big on "contributing" and using sport to enhance and improve society.

Anyhow, it was interesting that Steinberg was targeting the Chiefs just as the Chiefs were targeting Mahomes. Steinberg called it the "perfect situation".

FAX
I don't remember why, but over the last 5 years or so Steinberg has become a much more vocal, visible presence and I have a lot of respect for the guy.

I have no idea what his client list is (so in time I may come to hate him), but every time I hear him speak I have been really impressed by his candor and forthright nature. I'm damn pleased that he's Mahomes agent.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.