View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #14941
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It's amazing to me that NFL scouts were able to watch these QB's and come away with teh conclusion that Mitchel ****ing Trubisky was a better prospect than Mahomes.

If Bears fans feel that way, imagine how Bills fans feel.
Well I think many of them knew Mahomes had the far higher ceiling, but Trubisky was viewed as the safe pick that would most likely keep their jobs IMO...

Problem is, they even traded up to ensure that they would get him. One freaking spot.

I don’t even really like using the excuse that the Bears and Bills didn’t have Andy Reid to develop him, which is a common reason heard for why they took the ‘safe’ pick. If you don’t have the coaches to get the best out of Mahomes, then ****ing find someone who will (i.e. Rams 2017)...

It’s early but Chicago looks quite foolish.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.