View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #14392
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'll still give you shit about Randy Gregory - guy's a nutcase and is almost certainly about to get kicked out of the league again. You said he'd be Tamba Hali.

I forgot how you arrived at your comparison (Russell Wilson with Kaepernick's arm). Yeah, there's something to it. He's not the mobile threat that Wilson is but he's a football rat with a howitzer.

Notable distinction between him and Kaepernick in terms of raw throwing talent - Kaepernick required a windup. He always had that sorta elongated throwing motion that he needed to use to generate velocity.

Mahomes sure as hell doesn't.
The wind up was due his baseball background as a pitcher , and Mahomes launch points was always generated by his baseball background he was scouted as a midfielder and pitcher.

I'm giving you shit about thus due to your bombardment of Gregory.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.