View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #842
MVP

Just signed up for the Student version. Used a promo code to get it down to $80.

Used my nephew's info - only needed his school, name and birthdate. Didn't even ask for a university email. The account is in his name but with my address, email and payment.

I'll be running it through an XBox OneS @ 225mbps. They are offering a "free week" which means I don't get billed until next week so if the quality sucks I can cancel.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.