Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 07:01 AM   #29980
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
Like I said earlier in this thread, it really has to take the shine off your team's success when deep down you know you root for a team that has such a distinct unfair advantage.

It not only helps them get to the playoffs, it often helps them secure home field advantage throughout. I still contend this is why they've gone to so many Super Bowls only to suffer some the most embarrassing losses in the history of championship games. They were exposed as inferior teams that rode their thin air advantage to the AFC title.
That's one theory... another theory is those 3 teams in the 80s simply ran up against great teams, the AFC as a whole was in a long SB losing streak. The SEA SB ... their defense was meh and they ran up against a killer, young and balanced team.

Surely on one of these sites, there is a decade over decade comparison for teams and road wins. That's what I'd like to see. If Denver is riding this super home field advantage and would otherwise suck, surely they are in the bottom 1/4 of the league YOY on the road.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.