View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #28
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I drive a Subaru, because I'm a raging lesbian. Actually, Subaru is a great company. My car was built in Indiana, so it's American Made. The plant recycles just about everything and is mindful of its ecological impact; they treat their employees great. Just a great all around company.

TV ads that bug me are when little kids are used for spokespeople and tell their stupid, clueless parents what to buy. There's an Xfinity commercial that really wants to make me hurt that child. And I don't like being made to feel that way.

Sonic ads bug me, just because they repeat the same lame jokes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. "You mean, you have a labrador who draws?".....grrrr......
They might be great cars, but even after 6 years in the car business I've never been inside of or driven one

Its just the commercials I cant stand... if you're getting dependable service, more power to ya Butch
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.