View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 12:07 PM   #821
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Luck was a generational talent coming out of college. His shoulder's all ****ed at this point, but I'd put him, at full health, in the same ballpark as Pat.. and I don't even like Luck so please don't make me defend him further.

Newton is a strong contender as well. He's got a cannon.

You're being a ridiculous homer. Stop.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/aar...ham-jay-cutler

Check the first video at the link. Rodgers bombs it from his own 28 yard line to just about 2 yards deep into the end zone. That's roughly 74 air yards, while on the run, rolling out to his left.

How is that being a Homer? So posting some obscure link of a Rogers incompletion makes what I posted untrue? Rogers was outside the pocket and did not have guys in his face like Mahomes did. Plus it was NOT a TD. Beautifully thrown pass, but incomplete. So No it was not the same as Mahomes TD throw. Mahomes has stated he has thrown it 83 yards before. As I said- No Chief QB has made a throw like that ever or has an arm like that.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.