View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #793
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I didn't have to do anything like that last year.

A transcript would be hard to fake. Seems like a class schedule wouldn't be that hard to fake. Or even photo shopping a student ID. I wonder if they can automatically cross reference that with the school.

I found it mildly disturbing that it only took a date of birth and name to determine if you were a current student.

A young employee at my office who had recently been a student tried and was rejected so it appeared there was some sort of verification from the school.

I wonder if it depends on the school? These were large, university of California, schools.

I may instead try to hit up co workers that live in apartments that can't get satellite.
We never had any interaction with then at my university in TX.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.