View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:45 PM   #753
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I followed his "google it" suggestion and all I found was how to make it so that Chrome either asks you to show your location every time you visit a site or that Chrome will never ask you. I didn't see anywhere to set it to a specific location. My assumption was that it would require a VPN service.
That's my plan. I found a VPN service that has a Kansas City server and installed it on my firestick. It seems to work right now for the local KC programming. I will find out soon enough if it allows me to catch the games. The VPN I use is Express VPN. I paid for a year at $99. But I don't just plan to use it for Chiefs games. I also use it to hide my location when I'm streaming things like reddit and Terrarium.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote