Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #29069
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
This ain’t the mange... don’t need multiple threads for all the Dungver fail. Let’s just keep all that garbage contained in here!
I wasn't suggesting multiple threads. But rather locking this one and forcing a new one to be started. A couple of years ago, the mods did that to several threads because they were bogging down the server. Threads that didn't have nearly as many posts as this one does. I don't care either way. They can keep this one open forever if they want to. I'm just curious as to how this one has survived while others were locked.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.