View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #4402
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Quadrajets are interesting. They are the closest thing you can get to fuel injection in a carb with their seemingly endless tunability and stepped metering rods but they are also infinitely more complicated than a Holley Carb.

Carbs are confusing as hell as it is, at least on a high HP motor, I think a Holley is simpler than most. Probably why they are so popular.

Also why I went with fuel injection on my car.
Dad can make them run forever. And if they don’t he can kit one in like no time. If I tried to kit one I’d have like 30 extra parts and be saying, “...****”.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.