View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:01 PM   #4400
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Had someone replaced the Quadrajunk with a Holley?

Why did you store it for free? You could be flying to training camp with her money.
I hate carburetors in general, but my dad ****ing HATES Holleys. Like hates them with the fire of a thousand suns. I'm pretty sure I could call him right now and only say the words "Holley carburetor" and I'd get profanity.

He said the only reason guys think Holley's are easy to work on is because they have plenty of experience.

He had one on a tandem truck in the 80s. I think he rebuilt it 3 times in one harvest and said **** it. Quadrajunk is still on there. He will not own one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.