View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 02:36 AM   #743
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
Maybe some of you know the answer to this:

In the past, I've used NFL Game Pass to watch the game (I work on Sundays so my hope was to stay unaware of the score and watch the replay as if it was live.)

I was sad to learn that they don't replay the Sunday games until the Sunday night game is over. Has that changed? If so, $99 seems like a decent deal. If not, naw.
Only preseason games live. Regular season games only after the fact. The NFL would never allow live streaming unless you go through DirecTV. It's the stupidity of their TV contract.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.