View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:05 PM   #736
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
So...while I'm waiting for a response from my nephew regarding my use of his email address to get ST Student...

I'm a tech idiot, so forgive me if this is stupid - is there a way to trick your Xbox/Computer/Whatever into thinking it's located in KC and watch the games on the CBS All Access App?
Yes, but it depends on the device/platform. Mobile devices are pretty easy, you can download a location spoofer app for iOS/Android. With desktop computers, it's a little more tricky. You can use a paid DNS/VPN solution that offers a location in the area you want. But it's a monthly fee, not all locations are available, and it's not really simple to setup. The easier solution is to download an Android emulator app that works on both Windows/Mac, and use the Android location spoofer for the emulator, which would give you the same result in the end.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.