Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #1641
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I'm almost the opposite, I enjoy streaming a whole season over waiting a week for each episode.

But my office is full of people that have never heard the term "spoiler alert", so I have little choice unless I want every surprise ruined.

It's not a spoiler if the show has aired.

What do you expect everyone in your office to do? Avoid discussing a show for an entire season just because you prefer to wait and binge watch it?

Psssst! Clark Gable told the girl that he doesn't give a damn at the end of Gone With the Wind. Humphrey Bogart told the girl to get on the damn plane at the end of Casablanca.

Sorry if I spoiled those movies for you!
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.