View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #735
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
When my sister-in-law and brother-in-law had Directv I pretended to be him and got it free for them as well.
You should do that full-time as a business. Advertise nationwide and charge people $25. You could work from home. Or anywhere with cell phone service for that matter. I'll be your manager and take care of all the red tape and bureaucratic odds-and-ends for only $5/call, and that way you can just focus on working your magic.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.