View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 03:02 PM   #732
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
So...while I'm waiting for a response from my nephew regarding my use of his email address to get ST Student...

I'm a tech idiot, so forgive me if this is stupid - is there a way to trick your Xbox/Computer/Whatever into thinking it's located in KC and watch the games on the CBS All Access App?
I haven't ever used it, but BRC says you can do it (albeit with a particularly unhelpful "google it" suggestion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Those are the offshore links, they come and go. The quality usually sucks.

You want to legally watch the local CBS Chiefs broadcast?
  • Pay CBS All-Access $6 a month through the season. Cancel when the season is over.Pull up any browser.
  • You change where you are physically located in your browser. Lots of ways to do it, just google it.
  • Now your located in KC and get local CBS KC programming, including Chiefs games.
  • Attach an HDMI cable to your TV and watch on the TV's big screen
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.