View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #721
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Just called to cancel and I got the same thing. Didn't even try. Oh well....**** you DirecTV.
Pretty sure they're bracing for the streaming wave of the future and know their cash cow is ****ing done with. When my wife returned the DTV equipment to FedEx the lady working said they'd been seeing way more satellite stuff coming through lately than usual.

I got pretty much no push-back when I told them I was done as well. Just "Hey, try our streaming service".

I guess folks in the sticks don't have the choice and they know they'll always have the rural subscriber, but anyone with decent internet can get a streaming option for a fraction of the price.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.