Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 03:47 PM   #28309
Andy Reid Supporter

Broncos fans might need to focus on their own first rd QB. Paxton Lynch is only in year 3 and he might get cut he’s been so terrible.

Quote:
And one other item as Broncos' camp is set to enter Week 2 and the preseason games approach: Regardless of how it's been publicly framed, if Paxton Lynch and/or Chad Kelly don't pick up the pace in the days to come the Broncos will almost certainly check their options in the open market for a veteran quarterback. I refer one and all to what John Elway said to me the day the Broncos' veteran players reported -- That he liked what Lynch and Kelly had done "in the spring,'' but that he would consider bringing in a veteran quarterback "if they have some issues, and I don't expect them to, but if for some reason we think we need to I'd consider bringing in a veteran guy if the right guy was out there."
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.