View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 11:52 AM   #4376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Need help locating the weather stripping that goes along the windshield of my 07 Civic. Also, not sure if I should just say **** it and leave it this way. The Arizona sun is brutal on a car that's not garaged.

Are you wanting to replace the rubber lip between the molding or the entire molding?

This looks like it fills the bill on the 4 door.

https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Honda.../dp/B00FXLUC7M

The paint on the stainless moldings has been an issue on many cars I have owned. Paint always had issues so I resorted to using vinyl vehicle or sign wrap material. I did carbon fiber wrap on a hood and moldings once but can't find pics.

If you get parts directly from the dealer, they are responsible for getting you the right parts.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.