View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #1313
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Was it KCUnited that made the smoked meatballs?

I'm looking for a decent recipe. I made some, and the smoke added a nice flavor, but the recipe was pretty bland.
That was me that posted them recently. Man, our meatballs are my wife's creation. I'll ask her the details but I know her key ingredient is the homemade gravy, but you could use any gravy that you think is good. We like a more savory, less sweet gravy than most of the gravy available to us commercially so we make it. The rest I believe is 75/25 ground beef/pork, bread crumbs, the gravy, parm, and oregano. I'll find out for sure though, but I know the key is the gravy.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.