Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 11:24 AM   #2329
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Yep, the Ducati Diavel is a hell of a machine. My neighbor bought a 2015 and let me take it down the street because he wanted to ride my Triumph.
Way different ball game than my Triumph. Pretty darn comfy as well. But I have a feeling I would be going through tires pretty rapidly on that Diavel.

Dayze,
Sorry to hear your contemplating giving up the riding. A gave it up for a long stretch when my kids were little. Completely understandable though. Good luck with your decision.
thanks bud.
Yeah, not quite 'there' yet in terms of giving it up; but, for the first time I can ever remember, the thought is creeping in there.

we'll see.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.