Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 05:42 PM   #2315
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Shit man. Sorry to hear.

One of my riding buddies hit a car that ran a stop sign, ejected from his bike, and run over by the car behind him. He’s in a wheelchair now, assisted living.
So far this year, I’ve seen on Facebook /riding groups several people go down, and a few have died. Lots of distracted driving now, more than ever in my gut feeling, just makes me on edge most of the time riding in the street.

Sucks man.
It’s nuts. He was on his way to my house when it happened, too, so his wife blames me. We will never know why it happened. He was an experienced rider and went off a minor curve into a shallow ditch, then rode about 50 feet of 2” pipe fence along the horse farm up the road. It’s lovely driving by the spot every time I go to town. I picked up the orange flags marking the route after 5 days and threw them in the first dumpster I saw.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.