View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #12089
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
She has a really weird looking face. Maybe it's just that pic, IDK. Trade her in for a newer and more loaded model
I've never understood the upgrade mindset.

I can understand if you aren't a good fit to begin with, like if you have a bigger libido than your partner. Or I can understand if you find yourself sequestered with someone irresistible, like actors on movie sets. Heck, I can even sort of understand somewhere down the line, maybe she's now in her late 40s and you realize you still are attracted to gals in their 20s.

But I don't understand if a girl is hot enough and compatible enough at one moment, how you need hot[ter] and [more] compatible if you get more money or power. As was once said by the wise Nathan Fielder "women make up some of the prettiest humans on earth."
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.