View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 09:58 AM   #12073
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
At some point, I feel like the hype on Mahomes is way too much and won't help him. I don't mean to say that he won't be great despite all the hype but it feels like anything short of amazing right from the start will be disappointing.

I know I expect a lot of interceptions.

Meanwhile, our defense is being largely underrated going forward IMO.
What hype? The KC media has mostly snubbed Mahomes. KK and Fesco have been downright against him from the start.

Only a few in the National media have said anything positive about him.

If you meant the "hype" on here- well, what do you expect when your team goes decades without drafting a first round QB?

Why are you expecting a lot of interceptions- is that because he threw so many in college his last year? 10, with the most attempts, yards, and TDs in college.

Maybe you meant a LOT compared to Alex, who never took a chance in his life. High risk = High reward. This offense is going to be explosive, and when Mahomes does throw a pick, it won't be a death sentence to the outcome of the game like it was with Alex.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote