View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 03:21 PM   #12035
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Tamba was on GMFB and basically confirmed in a nice way that Mahomes was torching Marcus Peters ass in practice

Tamba said from what he saw last year he thinks the kid is Brett Favre.
Here's the direct quote:

"You're going to get a complete player," Hali said Wednesday during a guest appearance on the NFL Network's Good Morning Football. "I mean, he's a smart player. He can throw the ball. Athletically, he's gifted. You don't have to coach it.

"In practice I'd watch him just look guys off. I mean, Eric Berry, you look him off and complete the ball. He did it to Marcus Peters a lot. So, people don't know what's coming. I don't want to hype him, but I compare him to Brett Favre. He runs around the field and he throws the ball and he's just having fun."
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.