View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:40 PM   #1155
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Don't get caught up too much in smoke rings, it's the tenderness and the flavor that count. I've had meat with beautiful smoke rings that I sent to the cobbler to turn into shoes, so while it's nice to hit the trifecta, taste and tenderness are 95% of the grade.
Hey here I am agreeing with GD. But yes, a nice smoke ring is cool but if it has great flavor than I'm not going to give a shit about the ring if it ain't a comp cook.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.