Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 05:47 PM   #2262
pie is never free

So after a dismal 2017 fishing season, this year has been outstanding thus far

While the quantity is down, the quality has been way up thanks to my mantra for 2018... 'lunkers or bust', just been following the old wisdom that if you want big fish, use big bait/lures

Havent caught more than 2 fish on any given outing so far, but they've all been solid keepers, including one 5-6 pound bass that was a top 5 in my life fight, this suckers head was literally as big as my hand

Been exploring new fishing holes to keep it interesting, caught the bruiser bass at one state park last saturday that I'd never been to, fishing another state park north of me this weekend that I havent been to since a boy... heres to hoping everyone else is getting out of the house and slaying them too
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote