View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 07:46 AM   #1152
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I'm glad Lew was smoking a brisket and asked all these questions. I've never been able to nail a brisket, but there was good info and reading in here. I think I've got the confidence to try again.

Hope Lew's came out alright.
It was so tender. I was amazed.

Limited smoke ring though. I know it’s not the end all but it’s likely just because the Masterbuilt smoker I use is just a small bin of wood chips, not a great producer of smoke. Definitely different taste than my charcoal smoker but that thing is a lot of work. Oh well, it’s easy to use and the food coming out of it tastes good.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.