View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:51 PM   #1026
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Damn its been my favorite lately. I eat the brisket, burnt ends , and i like mine a little chewier I guess im weird, and the cheddar jalapeno sausage with a white sauce. I could live on the sausage and potato casserole I think.

Sorry you had a bad experience. That sucks.

I tried to go a week ago at 3pm and the line went up the block. So maybe it was just a bad day.
Y'know, we got there at an odd time on a Friday, after lunch, but before dinner. There was maybe 4 or 5 other people there, so maybe that had something to do with it. I'll give them at least one more go and will definitely try the jalapeno sausage and white sauce. It's definitely my type of spot with the outdoor space.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.