Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:07 PM   #8415
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Question for all you hardcore MMA fans. How do you keep up with all the fighters? Like up and comers and that kind of stuff? I'm amazed how much people know about this stuff because it seems like there's 3 fights a week now with a bunch of fighters and women. Hard to keep up on like the NFL.
I watch every fight I can, I read mma blogs and sights, shit like that but there's always some guy fighting on a regional circuit who will come up and be in the UFC making noise that I've never heard of. It's just too wide spread.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.