View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:27 PM   #11331
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
I don't have a problem with that pass, it's one he should take. The next one is closer to 50/50 but you have Deandre Hopkins against our pathetic secondary so I'd take those odds any day. The one at 6:30 is much more a jump ball. I don't know, maybe him having Hopkins and Fuller(especially Hopkins) makes me look at him like he just has some great talent around him. The same will be the case this year with Mahomes though. I just feel like Hopkins is maybe the best player in the league to toss those jump balls to but maybe he just knows it too and takes advantage of it.
The two throws after the throw @ 5:20 are awful examples.

The third throw was basically a last ditch Hail Marry. You're going to hold that against him now? Throws like that mean nothing. Yes, that is a "50/50" ball in a last gasp situation.

The throw right after the "5:20" throw was a little late (He's a ****ing rookie, timing is expected to develop), but it got there.

If anything, that throw shits all over your "inadequate arm" argument, as he zipped in a deep pass despite being late.

You're basing your arguments around throws that went for TD's

Right now, you sound like a Mahomes detractor. "Sure it's a TD, but did you see his MECHANICS?!"

All that matters is the end result.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.