View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:01 PM   #11327
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Well on tape I see a lot of finding someone wide freaking open and chucking it to him.
What's he suppose to do, NOT throw to open receivers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
What I don't see are a lot of timing throws, out patterns that require a lot of velocity, check downs through progressions and firing into tight windows.
Then you're not even trying. The video i posted had plenty of tight window, NFL throws.

Look, im not trying to project his career arch. Im acknowledging the only thing i can acknowledge: He had a promising rookie season. Better than what most of us on CP expected.

I too once espoused the idea that he was a noodle arm, 50/50 QB. Upon actually paying attention to him beyond the Chiefs game i've rescinded that position.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.