View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 10:34 AM   #148
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Rosen isn’t like any of those guys. They’re a bunch of don’t give a shit guys.

Listing a bunch of mediocre quarterbacks that have nothing in common with Rosen proves nothing
They have everything in common when it comes to handling 'adversity' when it hits. They couldn't handle it let alone "own it" which comes down to maturity is my point.

Rosen couldn't even handle the adverse effect of sliding down to ten "in the first rd" and still blind to the fact that his lack of maturity made his bed in order for this to happen!! Look at his interview and tweet response immediately afterwards !!

Will look forward to his press interviews after a meltdown type of game for sure because there will be many of them.

The good NFL QBs know when to be "pricks" that motivate and inspire the rest of the team to step up their play.

The bad "finger pointing type" NFL QBs are "selfish pricks all the time" the difference being in the words "selfish and all the time" which in due time their teams grow to disrespect and hate them thus they lose the locker room. Again see the list I mentioned before. Who cares about physical ability !! All those QBs I mentioned before had immense physical ability but 10 cent heads and hearts and Josh Rosen IMHO will be one of those guys IF he does not grow up. And at this point it appears he will have a rude awakening to the NFL.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.