Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 11:43 AM   #25146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
History has shown that line of thinking to be extremely accurate no matter how much you wish it were otherwise.
Then again, Vance Joseph.

You know, I have played football (pop warner) as a kid. Played in High School and a year in College. Followed the Chiefs for as long as I could remember.

Question: "What the hell was it that made the Drunk believe that Joseph could EVER be an NFL Coach"?

I mean, Gary Kubiak made sense. Shanahan made sense. Most of the other coaches made sense. But Joseph!?!?

And I'm not being confrontational here, I'm really not. I'm just trying to understand the "methodology" of hiring this clown.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.