Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 09:29 AM   #25138
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Taking a RB so high is crazy. Especially after last season and this year’s depth at RB in the draft. If I’m Elway and I’m building around Keesum for a couple years, I try and get Buffalo’s 12, 22 and 53. Then build from there. Take Minkah at 12, OL or pass rusher, then in round 2 get a RB and WR.
That is line with what I prefer. You want to get back to 8-10 wins as soon as you can, but you want to build it right. They are a ways off from SB discussions... I have no delusions about that, it could be a while. They won’t be cellar dwellers though.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.