Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 08:43 AM   #25134
Training Camp Hero

Some quotes on the qb class.

“I think it’s above average, but not sensational,” Gil Brandt said.

“It’s probably the highest risk-reward quarterback class of the last decade,” Optimum Scouting owner Eric Galko said.

A tweet from former Giants quarterback Danny Kanell: “I see more Jake Lockers in this draft than Carson Wentz … but that won’t stop teams from reaching for QBs in the top 10. I truly don’t understand the you-have-to-draft-a-QB philosophy.”

NFL Network’s Mike Mayock doesn’t rate any of them with Andrew Luck or Carson Wentz. Darnold is his favorite of the current group.

“I don’t see anybody in this class that I get the same gut feel for as those two,” Mayock said. “History tells you we’ll be lucky if we get 2-3 that become franchise quarterbacks.”
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.