Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #25055
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
I'd prefer Saquon. He'd fill an immediate need and would make more of a difference year one than anybody else.

He's getting compared to guys like LaDanian Tomlinson, Marshall Faulk, and Barry Sanders. Getting a RB like that would make Denver a playoff team this year.
I know. Saquon is intriguing as hell, but those three guys combined have one Super Bowl ring. And Faulk never even lets the other two guys wear it.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.