Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 11:51 AM   #23982
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Personally, I think that if Elway doesn't come away with a top QB from this draft class he'll seal his own fate and be fired sooner rather than later. Keenum is good enough to keep you out of the cellar but not good enough to win you championships so this'll be the last time you're picking in the top 5 for a while.
That's assuming that any of these top QBs is truly that... a top franchise caliber QB. More often than not, these guys don't turn out to be great.

One might... two could, but it's such a crapshoot.

I'm prepared to be disappointed if they take someone like Mayfield. I don't know what somoene like Rosen can really do. Allen... feel like I've seen that movie before. Count me out. My guess is that if they do take a QB, it will be Rosen or Mayfield. (hurl)
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.