Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 10:20 AM   #23973
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Who uses lots of words to distort? Hahaha... look, i found your statements and posted them for you to see. You were clear that 8-8 was on your side of the bet, so I was out. If you changed your stance well after that... it’s news to me, and you would have to show it. Go find that comment where you agreed that 8-8 was a push and I'll say I was incorrect with my version of how this transpired. I looked for 3+ pages after the comments posted below and never found that comment from you, and those 3+ pages covered 2 weeks of games.

Had you changed your terms to take 8-8 off the table, I would have accepted. Hell, I believe Pasta and/or NWO posted as much at the time about why wouldn't you do that. Good luck.

I doubt more than 3 people care at this point... just think, all you had to do is remove 8-8 from the bet and you wouldn't be reading this right now. You never altered your terms, that's the point of all this.

Enjoy Gavelston...

It has to sting that he had you dead to rights and backed out.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.