Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 07:59 PM   #1705
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Another tactic I enjoy is going there on the last day and near closing time when everybody's tired and ready to go home.

That tactic didn't work too well the last time I was at the KCI gun show, however. It was during the Sandy Hook times when black guns were $2,000 and were sold out in the first 20 minutes.
I bought my Daniel Defense AR right before that shooting for $1300. I saw the same rifle a month after for double the price.

It wasn’t this store but I will never buy from Cheaper than Dirt for all the MaGpul price gouging they were doing at that time.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.