Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 12:19 PM   #1698
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm so new to guns I don't even know the difference between Czech guns and guns from Turkey (which the EAA one for sale is). I need to sit down and do some research before I just jump into buying one. Hell, the last time I fired a handgun was probably 30 years ago. It was a .44 Magnum. When I fired, it flew up over my head and damn near knocked me over, haha.
Yeah, I'd avoid anything manufactured in Turkey.

Good luck in your hunt. Again, I highly recommend the Glock. I also really liked my Springfield XDm, but when I initially bought it the sights were off. After I replaced them it was great, but I honestly don't know if that's a common issue or just specific to the one I got. It was definitely frustrating, though. The shit should work right out of the box. And a Glock will.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.