Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 12:08 PM   #1697
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I've been to one.

BTW, what was the going price for a complete AR-15?
I'd say the average was probably close to $800 with not much under that. I saw a few that were close to $2500, and that was without accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
EAAs are basically CZ knockoffs. I don't remember the exact story, but basically because CZs were manufactured in Czechoslovakia, somehow other companies were able to skirt patent laws and essentially copy their design.

Some EAA guns are very high quality. And I love CZs; my daily carry gun is a CZ. But I'm thinking one you can buy for under $300 probably isn't. You get what you pay for. Also, I really wouldn't recommend a CZ 75 clone for a beginner.

If you're a n00b, I would recommend that you get yourself a Glock 19. It's a 9mm (most common pistol round), good for concealed carry, no external safety, easy to break down, rugged and reliable, easy to find accessories for. You can get one for around $500 new.
Cool, thanks for the info.

I'm so new to guns I don't even know the difference between Czech guns and guns from Turkey (which the EAA one for sale is). I need to sit down and do some research before I just jump into buying one. Hell, the last time I fired a handgun was probably 30 years ago. It was a .44 Magnum. When I fired, it flew up over my head and damn near knocked me over, haha.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.