Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 12:00 PM   #1679
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I just checked Palmetto for shits and giggles - they are completely sold out of M1As.

They are damned fine rifles, indeed. Granted, I enjoy the AR-10 - but when I am doing some really long range shooting - 500 yards and out - I prefer the M1A with the Leupold scope on it. I have actually hit targets at 800 meters on several occasions and once, at 1,000 meters (pure luck).

The rifle brings back the "good old days" of my stint in the Army. Who I first joined, we used the M14s and for the first 3 months in Viet Nam. Then we transitioned over the M16s.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.